Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ashley Tisdale's Rainy Day Workout

Ashley Tisdale's Rainy Day Workout


Admirably braving the wet weather to tend to her physical fitness endeavors, Ashley Tisdale was spotted heading to a gym for a workout in Vancouver, Canada on Saturday (March 12).

Covering up with her trusty USC Trojans hoodie, the "Aliens In the Attic" actress had tried to trick the paparazzi by parking far away from the north of the border gym - but ended up paying the price upon hitting the exits to find that it was raining outside.

As for her daily workout routine, Tizzie recently told the AP that it's all in effort to fit into her "tiny" cheerleading uniform in which she wears on her CW show "Hellcats".

Ashley explained, "On top of all the dance routines for the show, I work out and train six days a week. We have 13 and 15 hour days. I'll wake up in the morning, go and work out with my trainer and then do a fifteen hour day."


She continued, "Even if I'm up at 5am for work, I'll still finish then go and work out. We're in such tiny little outfits, it's motivation. I have to make sure I work out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...