Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Minka Kelly Talks Eating Habits with Self

Minka Kelly Talks Eating Habits with Self



In the entertainment industry, there’s tons of pressure for ladies to look their best. And Minka Kelly says that while she loves to stay in shape, she’s not a slave to dieting.

The “Friday Night Lights” babe told press, "I don't want to diet for the rest of my life. If you don't let yourself have the things you want, especially when it comes to something as simple as food, you'll fill and end up being less healthful."


In order to keep things in check, Minka eats "egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast, a salad with protein for lunch, and fish and veggies at night. But once in awhile, I have that cheeseburger and fries!"


She also confesses to having a sweet tooth. "I don't feel like dinner's done unless I have a sweet. I'd rather go for a small slice of real chocolate cake than a bunch of sugar-free cookies. It's all moderation."


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...