Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lady Gaga on the Cover of Billboard Magazine

And you thought her entrance at the Grammy Awards was attention-getting.

By storming the Billboard Hot 100 song chart at No. 1, Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" makes history as the 1,000th leading song in the list's 52-year history.

"It is a tremendous honor," Gaga tells Billboard of the milestone. "To be the 1000th no. 1 on Billboard...I would be silly not to say this is the greatest honor of my career."

"I am so humbled and so honored and overwhelmed by the reception to 'Born This Way,' " Gaga adds. "[It] has been so life changing for me as an artist, and between Billboard and the international number ones and the radio numbers...I couldn't be more blessed to have the fans that I have."

More: Gaga Claims 1,000th Hot 100 #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...