Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Taylor Momsen Wants a Boyfriend

Taylor Momsen Wants a Boyfriend

Momsen waves and smiles  
Taylor Momsen arrives at La Maroquinerie in good spirits as she prepares for her show tonight with her band, The Pretty Reckless. (Bauer Griffin)

Taylor Momsen is completely focused on her music career these days, but she admits she'd like to settle down with a guy in the future.

When asked if she is looking for love, she told BANG Showbiz: “Do I have time to meet guys? Well, at the moment not particularly, I don’t have a boyfriend right now.

“I love what I’m doing and I’m really proud of the record and excited about the tour, which is all positive. But, you know, I’m a girl. It’s not a priority for me but I’m a chick and every girl wants a guy. There’s no one off the top of my head who takes my fancy though.”

The 17-year-old star also admitted traveling the world with her band hasn't been as fun or glamorous as she initially expected it to be.

She explained: “The thing people don’t understand is that touring or traveling or whatever you do in my position means you go to all these cool places all over the world but you see everything from a car window. You don’t get to see much of the city or meet people at all. It’s different to how I would have thought it would be. It’s not just about the parties.”
zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...