Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Few Things Before My Beautiful Journey Begins. Farewell To All :-)))

At this point it is just a little bit over 24 hours left before I will begin one of my most exciting journeys yet. I will be departing to London tomorrow and will spend entire Fall Season in Europe.I will not be back until Christmas...But before I go, there are few very important things I had to do.
I closed the doors of my Atelier and packed over 100 beautiful hats away. They now live in the boxes...
I had to sit down and finally realise how lucky I am to have an opportunity to work for several months with the true creative genus or as I call him, His Majesty Hatness, Mr. Stephen Jones. Up to this point I did not believe that this is really, REALLY happening to me.
For the past week, my room has been looking almost like this. Tornado of boxes, shoes, coats, hats, sketch books, lipsticks, perfume bottles and suitcases as I was trying to pack my luggage :-)))
Creating Hats in the Atelier.Both hats became a part of my Collection "Je Ne Regrette Rien", 2008
As I was packing away I was touched, once again, by divine inspiration and the ideas for my new Collection of hats now live in the form of sketches until my return to New York. I can not wait to start developing my new Collection. I believe this one is going to be magnificent!
Creating Hats in the Atelier. Both hats became a parto of my Collection "Je Ne Regrette Rien", 2008
Anastasia in her play room
I have received the most beautiful "Have A Good Trip" gift from my biggest fan in the world - my daughter Anastasia. She told me how proud she is of me and presented the book of spectacular drawings she did by herself. The drawings appeared to be a fully developed cartoon story about the girl who dreamed of becoming a shiny little star. :-))) Tonight we will have a farewell dinner. The thought of being separated from my daughter once again for such a long time breaks my heart and makes my journey seem to be impossible.
I took my beloved puppy Little Mo for a very long walk. Sometimes I think he somehow feels that I am going away. He was so very sad and even his favorite sugar bone did not do the trick. I promised Little Mo to leave my slipper for him. This way he can always feel my presence :-)))
Among other things, I have packed my favorite white Chanel pill box hat. Exactly the same hat SJP wore in "Sex And The City". I was lucky enough to buy it, along with few other items, during the sell out of "Sex And The City" wardrobe in New York.
I have also packed my beautiful cream outfit from Chanel (the one you see on the picture), the dress and the coat. The hat made of white velour felt for this outfit I created myself. I also took my white Dior leather gloves to accompany me. Not practical? Of course not! The last time I recall being practical was in 1999.
No matter how hard I tryed to keep my choice of shoes to the minimum, I ended up with the huge suitcase full of shoes. It is very upsetting to me that I have no will power whatsoever when it comes to shoes. But, on the other hand, I thought that it would be even more upsetting to end up with no choice of shoes while being in London or Paris.
I will miss you all terribly. I do not think I will be able to blog while I am away. My schedule is going to be very intense and very busy. Especially so during the Fashion Week in London. I promise to be back in December with many interesting things to say and share and as soon as I do come back, I promise that the first post will be about fabulous Christmas Give Away! Farewell to all of you . With much love. Anya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...