Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 12, 2011

REVIEW: Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3)

Michelin Pilot Sport 3 PS3

In this blog entry, I'm reviewing the Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3).  Before I begin my review, I'd like to show you ratings of the tyres from UK: tyrereview. This is THE BEST SUMMER HIGH PERFORMANCE TYRE.

The Michelin Pilot Sport 3 PS3 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 36 tyre reviews averaging 91% over 251,000 miles driven.SOURCE: http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Michelin/Pilot-Sport-3-PS3.htm





 


Michelin Pilot Sport 3 PS3 
 
Dry Grip
93%

Wet Grip
96%

Road Feedback
91%

Progressiveness
91%

Wear
87%

Comfort
89%

Buy again
91%

END OF SOURCE...

Here's my review:

 

It's been 10000km since my dad Changed the front tyres into Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3).  Previously, the Civic FD2's came FACTORY FITTED with Michelin Pilot Preceda 1.  The latter's a very NOISY tyre, so-so at wet handling and very good in Dry Handling.  The wear's even. Comfort: a bit bumpy at times.


Now for the Michelin Pilot Sport 3 (PS3), the tyre is MUCH MUCH Quieter, the Wet Grip's EXCELLENT, The Dry Handling is also EXCELLENT.  Again, the wear's even.  High speed stability's excellent.  Comfort EXCELLENT, note that the Civic FD2's running on low profile 215/45R17.


Would I recommend this tyre.  A RESOUNDING YES!  It's voted the BEST TYRE in Autoworld forum and is the most Active thread @ 1496 posts and counting.  I dare to say it's ON PAR with the more expensive Toyo T1R.

Before I go, here's a parting video from Autocar India.


1 comment:

  1. This is a nice blog Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tires are amazing. Good photos. Jeep Doors

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...