Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Britney Spears Album Next March!

Britney Spears- "Stronger"
Album: Oops!... I Did It Again (2000)

It was in 2008 that Britney Spears’ platinum-certified Circus was released, yielding the #1 hit “Womanizer” as well as other Top 10 hits, but the new era is upon us. Britney took to Twitter to say:

“I’m almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!”

Dr. Luke and Max Martin serve as executive producers of the album. Dr. Luke has been quoted saying the album may be “a little more deep into electronic — grimier.”

While no additional details about the album have been made available, Dr. Luke also recently teased that fans may hear new music from the singer very soon. “Time to get this song out the door and out to mix,” he tweeted late last month. “I think you know what artist i’m talking Bout… Right???”

“She’s such an icon, I don’t want to let anyone down,” Dr. Luke recently said about working with Spears. “But most importantly, I want to make good music. … I’m excited to be co-executive producing with Max Martin, the person who kind of invented Britney, and to make good music. And she’s such an amazing vehicle to getting that music out to a lot of people in every country.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...