Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rihanna on the Cover of British GQ

Rihanna shows off her red hot hair on cover of British GQ’s January 2011 issue.

The 22-year-old pop star, who also graces the cover of Interview’s latest issue, recently dished about her thoughts on starting a family.

Asked by interviewer Kanye West where she wants to raise kids, Ri shared, “That’s difficult to think about. Because where I’d want to live and where it would be possible for me to live are two different places.”

“I would love to bring them up in [my native country] Barbados. But with the career that I have, I definitely can’t do that,” she added. “I can’t live that far away from everything now, without kids, so I cer­tainly couldn’t raise kids and do that with the demanding sched­ule that I have."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...