Your Ad Here

Friday, December 3, 2010

Hey, Lady Gaga ! :-)))


 I can not tell you how often I hear from my customers something like : "you have to contact Lady Gaga!" or "Lady Gaga would love your hats!". In fact the name of Lady Gaga constantly in the air of my Atelier. One can argue that Lady is an ultimate milliner's dream but I would say she is an electrifying inspiration with no boundaries. This is exactly why I decided to name this hat I created in my Atelier "Lady Gaga" . :-)
 The day before Thanksgiving one of the New-York's newspapers published Ultimate Holiday Gift Gide.
 One of my hats "Moulin Rouge", which I introduced to you several posts (right here) ago was published under fabulous Gaga style. I felt it is a bit unfair since the real "Lady Gaga" hat did not get a moment to shine and so today is her day!:-)))
 Made of heavy pink wit black polka dots silk, embellished with fabulous brooch, it demanded attention to every single little detail and was entirely done by hand. My favorite part is a vinyl disk made of sparkling French silk velvet. :-)
 From silk pink roses to tulle wrapped pearls in different size. from large oversizes sequins to beautiful pink taffeta bow laced with vintage French veil trim.
 And even sparkle glazed tiny Eiffel Tower on the very top :-)
 She is a Diva! It is such an incredible feeling to see the final result after so many hours of work.
Here is one of my dolls playing with fabulous "Lady Gaga" and even attempting to play another vinyl record. :-))). I am wishing everybody very Gaga weekend. Thank you for all you kind wishes, I am feeling so much better and this weekend, finally, will get a chance to decorate my house for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...