Your Ad Here

Monday, March 14, 2011

Paris Hilton: Cy Waits is the 'Best Boyfriend I've Ever Had'

Paris Hilton: Cy Waits is the 'Best Boyfriend I've Ever Had'

Paris+Hilton in (BELVEDERE) RED Launches With Usher - After Party
TV personality Paris Hilton and Cy Waits attend the (BELVEDERE) RED launches with Usher after party on February 10, 2011 in Hollywood, California. (Getty Images)

Paris Hilton isn't quite ready to settle down with her man Cy Waits, but she's definitely thinking about it. The reality star says she feels "broody" at times and kids are in her future.

She said: “I feel broody sometimes. I’d love kids in the future. Cy’s the best boyfriend I’ve ever had. I’m so happy with him.”

The reality TV star also spoke out to defend former pal Lindsay Lohan, who was recently charged with stealing a necklace from an upmarket boutique, insisting the ‘Mean Girls’ actress is a “good person”. She said: “Lindsay is a good person so I want her to turn it around. We haven’t been in touch recently because our lives have taken a different direction but I only wish her the best.”

Paris’ mother Kathy recently admitted she and her husband Rick would love to see their daughter settle down with Cy. She said: “I know that they've been dating a little less than a year and I think she's waited this long. She adores him and I never ever ask or ever push that question with my girls because I got married so young, I never want them to feel pressure. Anyone that loves animals and is kind like that ... she'll be an incredible mom. I was at Macy's with her recently and there were 1,000 people there and the little children came up and she lights up. I could see babies and a wedding."


Paris Hilton Paris Hilton's boyfriend Cy Waits takes her by the arm as they arrive at Playhouse nightclub in LA.

Paris Hilton Heiress Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Cy Waits spotted on a night out in Hollywood, CA. 
 
Paris Hilton Paris Hilton, rocking a headband and a tie dyed summer dress, walks to a nail salon in Beverly Hills holding onto her Macbook. 
 
Paris Hilton A solo Paris Hilton goes on a shopping spree in the heart of Los Angeles. The heiress visited the three Kitson stores on Robertson Boulevard before climbing into her blue Bentley, making a u-turn and crossing a double yellow line. 
 
Paris Hilton A solo Paris Hilton, wearing grey skinny jeans and high heels, does some mid-afternoon shopping in Los Angeles. Hilton recently confessed to being obsessed with Victoria Beckham's new range saying, "I am obsessed with her clothes, her range and how she wears the stuff herself". 
 
Paris Hilton Celebrities leaving a Pre-Oscar party at the Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood, CA.
 
 
Paris Hilton Paris Hilton leaving a swanky party at Chateau Marmont on the eve of the Oscars.
 
 
Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...