Your Ad Here

Monday, March 14, 2011

Johnny Depp Felt Like a 'Complete Freak' Growing Up

Johnny Depp Felt Like a 'Complete Freak' Growing Up

Johnny+Depp in
Actor Johnny Depp attends the Japan Premiere of 'The Tourist' at Roppongi Hills Arena on March 3, 2011 in Tokyo, Japan. The film will open in Japan on March 5. (Getty Images)

Johnny Depp is now one of the biggest heartthrobs in Hollywood, but the actor claims he wasn't always so suave and debonair. He said he was a "complete freak" as a kid, and has only become truly at ease with himself since meeting longtime girlfriend Vanessa Paradis. Aww!

He admitted: "When I was growing up I felt a complete freak. Very strange. I felt weird at five. At the age of 12 it was me against the world. I remember locking myself in my bedroom and playing my guitar. It seemed like I was in there for two or three years."

However, the 47-year-old actor has learned to accept himself since finding love with Vanessa 12 years ago, and admits he views his life in two stages, before and after meeting the French singer-and-actress.

He explained: "The most important thing is that Vanessa has made me not have to pretend any more about who I am. I feel comfortable with myself. My life is divided in two. In the time before I met Vanessa, I was searching for something. Since our time together I have found it. She keeps me calm. There were times when I was burning inside."


Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp waves as he attends the Japan Premiere of 'The Tourist' at Roppongi Hills Arena on March 3, 2011 in Tokyo, Japan. The film will open in Japan on March 5. 
 
Johnny Depp Johnny Depp at the Los Angeles premiere of "Rango" held at the Regency Village Theatre, Los Angeles. 
 
Johnny Depp Celebrities attending the Los Angeles premiere of 'Rango' at the Regency Village Theatre in Westwood, CA.
 
 Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...