Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Divine Hats Of Haute Couture Spring 2011.

 From the dramatic hats, reminiscent of strokes of paint, of Stephen Jones for Galliano's Dior Haute Couture 2011  to controversial helmet-hats designed by Philip Treacy for Givenchy - I thought Haute Couture Spring 2011 Season was full of divine hats. I am still deliberating which Collection holds #2 place in my heart. #1 is always Dior :-) . The idea of fragile woman-warrior vs. woman-muse (Givenchy), full of romance and  melancholy,  made my mind wonder all the way into Japanese culture of Samurai warriors. Armani Prive hats reminded me of something of outer space, very unusual considering previous Armani Prive Collections.
 I have to say, that  Jean Paul Gaultier's punk couture head gear had me absolutely over the top in love with his Collection. He IS, after all, the most anarchist of all Parisian designers! This post is dedicated to the divine hats of Haute Couture 2011. Enjoy spectacular images!:-)
 Dior Haute Couture Spring 2011
 Givenchy Haute Couture Spring 2011
 Armani Prive Haute Couture Spring 2011
 Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture Spring 2011
All potographs are courtesy of  style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...