Your Ad Here

Friday, January 7, 2011

New York, I Love You

I've just seen this movie, "New York, I Love You" and I just can't resist, I must show you it's trailer and encourage you all to watch it - it's written by 19 different writers, each of them wrote a 5-10 minute scene to the movie, each is about different people, different situations, only New York and love remains the same throughout the movie.




I've heard several different critiques, some of them said it's boring and tiring, so doesn't worth watching it only because the moral of the movie is really good, some of them said the movie was fantastic and catchy.
I personally believe this is one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen, and even better with cast including Bradley Cooper, Orlando Bloom, Natalie Portman, Shia LeBeouf and so much more.


Have you seen it? What do you think? Would you watch it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...