Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 7, 2010

blackberry peak: collage samples


I haven't done Blackberry peak posts in a while, so here are a few snaps of random collages I've done, not so recently.  I haven't worked on my collage scrapbook since summer, & miss it, because it triggers a lot of creativity.  Once I find the motivation, I will create more pages based on trends & my fashion icons.  What I like about making personal collages is that instead of disposing old magazines, I create my own images and organize my thoughts into a certain theme, or even just a cluster of random pieces.  For instance, in the 5th photo, the bottom of the cupcake is a cut out of a dress photo. I recommend it to anyone who finds some time to themself along with a little patience. Hope you fancy these*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...