Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things I Will Never EVER Do !

I will never EVER be convinced that there can be no true friendship between two women.
I will never lie about my age or try to deliberately conceal it. I feel comfortable with my fabulous 36. :-) I will, however, demand to be called "Miss" even when I am 90 !
I will never stop wearing heels. Not while I am riding my bike, not even when I am flying overseas!
I will never stop making effort to age gracefully. It does not include over tanning, dressing myself in all the shiny things and bleaching my hair until I am practically bold.
I will never get a pair of silicone lips. Not in a million years and over my dead body. Not even if Vogue will declare that silicone lips are the new fabulous!
I will never be convinced that Fashion is a matter of "function" and a matter of being "useful". I believe that Fashion is much more that the conveniences of every day life.
I will never stop playing dress up, after all, Coco was right: how could you not pretty yourself up for the date with Destiny who can show up any minute of any day ? :-)
I will never pay $1,050 for this gloves! I will never stop making hats. My Atelier is my life!
I will never stop being enthusiastic about shoe shopping. :-)
I will never stop reading Vogues from all over the world!
I will never stop loving Mel. I think he is one of the most talented directors, producers and actors there is. "Braveheart", "Appocalipto", "The Passion Of The Christ" - this movies stay under your skin.
And I absolutely promise you that I will never paint my dog pink! :-))) EVER! Not even just a tip of the tail!
Is there anything at all you would never Ever do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...