Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 16, 2010

L.A. fashion weekend show at Sunset Gower Studios


It might be mid-October in L.A., but prior to these last few days, the weather might have fooled us otherwise. Last night I attended the fashion weekend swimwear show at Sunset Gower Studios, where I got to see Christina Milian perform and model. Her song, Dip it Low, brought back a lot of fond memories.

The swimwear show included collections from A.Che', teeki, and kooey.

What's interesting about the line teeki, is that the bikini fabrics are made of recycled water bottles, to be environmentally conscious. Kooey is an Australian line, and was recently sported by Miss Universe Australia, the second runner up, this past summer.  The show was filled with California-vibe, and lots of colorful & fun swimwear. Later, my friend and I went to the after-party at Crustacean in Beverly Hills to have appetizers & drinks. I hadn't been to this restaurant before, and loved it the second I walked in when I saw the underground aquarium leading through the restaurant. Haven't been able to attend a lot of shows for LAFW thanks to other obligations, but it's been fun so far*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...