Your Ad Here

Friday, September 10, 2010

Beatiful Things That Fall Brings.:-)

Is it really almost a middle of September !? I woke up today to a wonderful smell of Fall coming through the open windows of my bedroom. The Summer full of hats and stress over production of my new Collection is, finally, over and I feel almost like this girl on the top picture - ready to sleep anywhere at all. :-))))
I missed Blogging terribly and so happy to be back sharing with you many wonderful news this Fall brings to me. One of the most important news is my new Collection of course. The oh, so glamorous photo shoot took place August 31st in my Atelier and I promise to share fantastic images of it with you very soon. :-)))
New York Fashion Week is here!!! So excited since I will be attending several runway shows and after parties. I am looking forward to it so very much, especially so after exhausting Summer. I also should, probably, mention that I have been selected by the special committee of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Accessories Exhibit to present my Collection at New York Fashion Week but at the end had to say "No". I will, of course, write about it later. "No!" to the Mercedes-Benz Accessories Exhibit!? Seriously!? Who does it??? Apparently, I do.
I am also beyond excited over my September Trunk Show in one of the most fabulous stores of 5Th Avenue in New York - Henry Bendel. Simply can not wait!!! And again I promise to share every single detail of it with you. :-)))
Paris is also just three short weeks away. I miss Paris so much and look forward to visiting it during the Paris Fashion Week. Moreover, look forward to being a part of it. If somebody would tell me a year a go that I will be bringing my new Collection to Paris - I would very honestly think that you are a little crazy! It all seems like a beautiful dream to me. :-)
I am also exited to be back blogging. I missed you all so much! I rarely had a second to visit my favorite Blogs over the Summer and have a lot of catching up to do! Can not wait to see all of you. :-))) Wishing everybody fantastic weekend! It feels so good to be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...