Your Ad Here

Monday, August 10, 2009

Manitoba Wildflowers & Honey Bees (Updated)

These pictures  are from an Ayahuasca ceremony with Maestro Flores I was part of last night. It was my 10th ceremony in just over three weeks.

The first picture is before the ceremony started.

This next picture is 6 hours later. Check out the energy and aura. What the f@#$!. 

Peace, Jim.

I am back...

So to further discussion on this seemingly auric smoke emanating from us. The guy in the in the blue shirt in the above photo is Frank Albo, the researcher of the Manitoba Legislature that is often mentioned by Jake and I. He is a master mason as well. There where two other Masons there that night as well. The Gatorade bottle is incredibly suitable as the G stands out as resonating with the masonic G in the square and compass.

The TV is there because my partner Andre does not understand Spanish well and Sandra, Maestro's wife was trying to tell him that the Maestro wants to do a healing on a woman named PHOEBE and that he should go get her. Andre thought Maestro wanted a TV (which sounds like Phoebe). This was not finally understood until I came to their aid and did the translation. Considering Andre and I work as media artists, as well as Ayahuasqueros, The TV in the altar during ceremony was priceless. Spirit at its best. Perhaps the best cosmic joke I have experienced yet.

Now as for the Black smoke notice in this next picture below there is the same black smoke around people, yet less intense. What is interesting is that there are black smoke imprints left where people where sitting and had since left. There is a good orb over a woman's face as well. 

Last night was the last ceremony in Manitoba as part of this month long stint with the Maestro.
Just before the ceremony a swarm of bees appeared outside of the window where I was hanging out at in the centre where our ceremonies where being held. I took some photos.

Maestro said this symbolizes connections between people. 

Ayahuasca is the honey. The People are the bees.

At the end of the ceremony I looked at my pictures from the day and I noticed in this one below that in the direct centre of the photos there is a circle of bees. radiating away from this centre seems to be the formed bee swarm of 5 flower petals. 

These bees are forming a flower shape in the midst of their "chaotic" movement. Can you guys see the flower as well or am I crazy?

peace

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...