Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gwyneth Paltrow Plastic surgery Boob Job

Gwyneth Paltrow probably have had done nose reshaping surgery. Back in the mid 90s, Gwyneth’s nose was much fatter. Her probocis was not too wide, nor was it a beak, but rather shapelessly fat. Now, her nose looks like it has been carved into a smaller, prettier shape. Her nose look great now, because it stands out as a distinct feature on her face. It looks much better than the overly cut, plastic looking, and desperate to be cute nose many celebrities have after rhinoplasty.

Gwyneth Paltrow Plastic surgery Boob Job
Gwyneth Paltrow Plastic surgery Boob Job

She also had breast augmentation surgery, since she had previously stated that she is not against it and she feels this it’s more of reconstructive surgery. "My stomach is rippling, my breast don't feel good. I've been trying to work it out. I want to do something about it....It is such a lot of hard work. And I've been breastfeeding, which has been causing me so much problems. My breasts feel so sore."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...