Your Ad Here

Friday, March 11, 2011

Tinseltown Stars Tweet Well Wishes to Tsunami-Struck Japan

Tinseltown Stars Tweet Well Wishes to Tsunami-Struck Japan


It’s one of the worst natural disasters in modern history, and the Japanese earthquake/tsunami devastation is unbelievable.

Here in the States, many of our favorite celebrities are taking to their Twitter accounts to send love, prayers, and well-wishes to everyone affected.

Here in the States, many of our favorite celebrities are taking to their Twitter accounts to send love, prayers, and well-wishes to everyone affected.

Khloe Kardashian tweeted, “My prayers and love is with all of those in Japan. Wow my heart is breaking with every image I see. So sad! Praying hard!”

Additionally, Lea Michele added, "So devastating to hear about the huge earthquake & tsunami [in] Japan. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone there."

As for Lindsay Lohan, she shared, "My mommy just woke my sister and I up to this! God bless those that are in fear."

"The images on the news are breaking my heart. I am so worried for everyone in Japan. My thoughts are with you Japan. God bless you all," tweeted Paris Hilton.

And President Barack Obama shared, "Sending condolences to the people of Japan, particularly those who lost loved ones in the earthquake & tsunamis. U.S. stands ready to help."

See many more pictures next page!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
gossipcenter
 Photo Credit: Wenn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...