Your Ad Here

Friday, March 11, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Ready For A Move To Nashville

Gwyneth Paltrow Ready For A Move To Nashville


Gwyneth Paltrow may just be ready to make the leap back across the pond. She currently resides in London with her husband, Chris Martin, and their two kids, but after filming Country Strong in Nashville, she fell in love with the way of life there.

Gwyneth said,
“I loved it in Nashville. There’s something about it here – it is so relaxing and everybody is so kind and I just loved it. Would I move here? Listen, I would love it.
“London is great but I miss America. Nowadays, I feel like we’re citizens of everywhere.”
She says that Nashville is full of undiscovered amazing spots!
“I was 18 when I started doing films and travelling and it was so lonely. Exploring became this whole other thing I could do when I was missing my home and finding great spots and museums and clothing shops made me feel less lonely.
“And I’m a very curious person. But let’s face it, a lot of my search was food-driven! Nashville was so exciting to explore when we weren’t filming because of all the hidden gems.”
For some reason, I don’t imagine Gwyneth settling down in Nashville anytime soon. She definitely seems like more of a London girl to me. I think Gwyneth is used to a pretty glamorous lifestyle.

See many more pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow next page!



FP_5161677_Paltrow_Gwyneth_CJNY_060710 

FP_5911481_RIJ_ELLE_WOMEN_101810 

FP_5911484_RIJ_ELLE_WOMEN_101810 

FP_6438897_Paltrow_Gwyneth_CJNY_010311 

FP_6869571_83AcademyAwards_RedCarpet4_FP_022711

 

 imnotobsessed
Photos by Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...