Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kim Kardashian: Malibu Marvelous

Kim Kardashian: Malibu Marvelous


Making the most of a little downtime from filming, Kim Kardashian imbibed on a mini shopping spree in Malibu, California on Sunday afternoon (March 6).

Dressed casually cute in a grey off-the-shoulder top with tattered jeans, a black scarf and black studded ankle boots, the E! reality star toted a fruity Starbucks beverage in-hand as she perused the local stores after knocking out new material for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" alongside her family.

Keeping fans up to date on all of her doings, Kim tweeted of the day's happenings prior to the shopping excursion and work efforts, writing, "Good morning! Heading to church with the family then sunday brunch! Hope you all have a relaxing day today!"

The sighting comes as Miss Kardashian is back home after taking 13-year-old sister Kylie Jenner on her first trip to Las Vegas for a Sugar Factory party on Friday night.

While there, the brunette beauty spoke to People magazine about her just-released debut single "Jam (Turn It Up)", saying, "I did it for fun. It was just something I tried."

Noting that all proceeds went to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, Kim added, "I don't have an album in the works. It was just something that kind of got me out of my comfort zone. And I'm really happy I went for it and did something I'm so not comfortable doing."

See many more pictures of Kim Kardashian after the jump!


 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...