Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Halle Berry's Joyous NAACP Image Awards Appearance

Halle Berry's Joyous NAACP Image Awards Appearance


Making for quite the celebratory start to the weekend, Halle Berry emerged as a big winner at the 42nd NAACP Image Awards in Los Angeles, CA on Friday night (March 4).

The 44-year-old actress made two trips to the podium at The Shrine Auditorium upon being selected as Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture and Outstanding Independent Motion Picture honoree for "Frankie and Alice" at the annual event.

With the awards show coming as Miss Berry has been immersed in a custody battle over daughter Nahla with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, the Oscar-winning actress told of her child-raising efforts, "It is just joy, it's joy. I wouldn't say it's the hardest work I do, I would say it's the best work I do."

Voicing her desire to be a proper role model for her growing girl, Halle added, "I hope she's proud of me. I'm sure she won't like everything I've done, but I hope she will appreciate that I dared to be myself and always did what I believed in. I hope those are qualities that I pass on to her."


 
 
See many more pictures of Halle Berry after the jump!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...