Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 12, 2011

John Stamos: I Don't Want to Replace Charlie Sheen

John Stamos: I Don't Want to Replace Charlie Sheen

The former 'Full House' star wants to clear things up: He's not interested in taking Sheen's 'Two and a Half Men' role, he's ready for his very own show! (Photo By Getty Images)

John Stamos wants to clear the record: He's not interested in replacing Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men, or anyone else for that matter.

The former Full House star said in an interview recently (via Us magazine): " "I don't want to replace anyone, especially Charlie Sheen. It's just not where my head's at."

However, Stamos is a bit flattered that there's so much buzz about him getting the role. "Nobody has officially talked to me and, quite frankly, as flattering as it is...it's really not part of my career plan right now. I'm just on a different trajectory," he said. "I'm ready to have my own show. My head isn't going in to replace somebody."

Charlie, on the other hand, mouthed off about the rumors, claiming the show would basically be destroyed with Stamos in the roll. Good thing he doesn't want it, anyway, huh? "I like John, but he doesn't have what I have and the show sucks if he's on it," Sheen said. 


Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...