Your Ad Here

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Way I Wore My Latest Tremendous Treasures! (this is a continuation of my previous blog post, "Two Tremendous Treasures!")

 Here is how I wore my two tremendous treasures that I found at my local Goodwill store! I was so happy I was dancing on the table!!


blouse: Talbots
jacket: Talbots (Goodwill find)
skinny ankle jeans: Talbots
earrings: Talbots
pink suede pumps: Naturalizer


This "Strawberry Margarita" polish by OPI  was the perfect pop of color to wear with this neutral camel color blazer as well as the pastel tweed blazer.
yellow ruffled tee: Talbots
tweed blazer: Talbots (Goodwill find)
boyfriend jeans: Talbots
camel suede pumps: Soft
bracelets: Banana Republic and Elizabeth & James
earrings: (yet another Goodwill find)




I kept my make up soft and iridescent. Peachy blush and peachy eye lids with a bit of creamy shimmer shadow. 
 Black eyeliner on lids. Brownish shimmery shadow liner on lower lash line. BLACK glossy mascara. 
Bright but light peach lips! (does that make sense?)


I didn't tell you what brands of make up I used on purpose. It is quite an array actually. My point of not telling you is that I don't want you to feel like you have to go out and buy the exact same brand and color. That is totally not necessary! Work with what you already have to create what works best for you! Every once in a while purchase a color of blush, eyeshadow, or lip color to experiment a little. Colors used in different combos may work well for you, but you will never know if you don't try!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...