Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Vote for Royal Floral

Dear Darling Readers of Mine,
I'd like to ask you a tiny little favor. I just entered a fashion competition on The Shopping Forecast, which is basically about making an outfit for Kate Middleton for the Royal Wedding - not a wedding dress, of course, but, like, something for the reception, I guess. Anyways, I made an outfit, Royal Floral, and I really, really, really need you to vote for it! Winning this competition would mean being able to exchange my points for any clothes on The Shopping Forecast site - meaning I would have plenty of new swag to blog about! It totally does worth it for all of us! JK, or course, but I still really need votes! Oh, and let me show you the pieces the outfit includes!








So, please, please, please, my darlings, click here and vote for my outfit! Thank you! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...