Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sofia Vergara on the Cover of Shape

On dealing with stress from beau Nick Loeb’s car accident: “It was hard for us because it happened in the middle of the most fun, sexy time. And then he was in the hospital, and you know men, they become such little babies!” But throughout the whole ordeal, Nick never once got depressed, in fact, quite the opposite. “He kept his sense of humor despite the situation,” says Sofia. “I don’t know if I could have stuck it out with him if he hadn’t been able to laugh at himself and be happy even under the worst conditions. When you see people in difficult times, that’s when their true nature comes out.”

On what she does to work out: “Oh, I hate it! But I also know that at my age - I’m almost 40! - I have to do it to maintain my figure. When I can, I try to do Latin dancing for exercise because it’s so much fun and I just love the music. Two hours before I go [to the gym], I’m already wishing it was over. I psychologically fool myself into believing it’s part of my job. And then, of course, once I’m done, I’m really glad I did it because I feel so good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...