Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pregnant Jessica Alba and Honor Marie: Dancin' Darlings

Pregnant Jessica Alba and Honor Marie: Dancin' Darlings



Fresh off of her exciting pregnancy news, Jessica Alba held her daughter Honor Marie in her arms the pair headed to dance class in Los Angeles on Thursday morning (February 17).

Making for quite the adorable duo, the "Little Fockers" actress donned dark clothing and a large scarf as she and her little angel followed up the studio session with a bite to eat for breakfast.

As for the baby on board, Miss Alba broke the news on her Facebook page on Wednesday, February 16th.

She wrote, "I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news -- Honor is going to be a Big Sister! Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else."


The 29-year-old added, "I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around."

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...