Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

life is a mystery; everyone must stand alone; I hear you call my name, & it feels like home.


Madonna by Steven Klein W March 2009

Found under the classics archive, how would I be true to myself if I posted Brangelina's --and not Madonna's-- W photoshoot? As one of my prime idols, I have a sense of obligation to document this raw, footage-like editorial of her. Old Hollywood hair complimented with seductive glares portray her timeless features. As for her relevance year after year, she's beyond indomitable in the industry. While we've seen Lady Gaga become and icon over night, the world has taken notice of the flattering influence Madonna has had on her, while maintining her own style and character. Now all that's left is for them to make sweet, sweet music together. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...