Your Ad Here

Friday, December 17, 2010

My Christmas Wish List. :-)

 This is the time of the year when you are allowed and expected to dream  about anything at all. :-) Every little wish, every little miracle is possible. This Christmas I am dreaming of many things: I am dreaming of seeing my Mom this year, recovering from being unwell for a long time now, working on my new Collection, dreaming  of going to Paris and Russia and even Milan! Can not wait to see what 2011 has in store for me and while waiting to find out I decided to post my Christmas Wish List in hopes that Santa is reading this Blog too :-)
 Every year I get one exquisite ornament for my tree. This year I thought Bergdorf Goodman did such a great job on creating this beauty of an ornament. :-)
 By my very own admission - I am not a very good cook at all. This year I decided that I will work on improving my cooking skills with the help of this fabulous book. :-) There is always room for improvement!
 Macaroons!!! Wouldn't it be a true Christmas Miracle considering that there is no Laduree in the US?
 This gorgeous Christmas wreath caught my eye with all the fine detailing. It is almost like looking at the Fairy Tale.There is so much going on, I really wish this wreath could live in my house!
 This darling golden pear salt & pepper shaker were created by the wonderful artist Michael Aram. It is still available at Barney's New York along with so many other beautiful designs by Michael! I am absolutely in love with it!:-)
 This dress was absolutely created for me. The minute I saw it I knew that this is MY dress! This velvet Antonio Berardi must live in my closet. :-)
 I though this little ornament couple is simply adorable. Look at all the details and, more importantly hats!:-)
Finally, this exquisite bottle of perfume has been on my list wish for a long time. The aroma is magical! I am very conservative when it comes to perfumes. I am using only two scents: "Chanel #5" and vintage "Femme" by Rochas on the colder days. :-) Hoping that "Oriens" will make a great addition. :-)
Would  really like to know what is on your Christmas Wish list this year? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...