Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sunday Hoop Fest


(Photo taken on Bondi Beach by my Mama)

Date: Sunday, April 13, 2008
Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Location: Yoyogi Park
City/Town: Tokyo, Japan

I will be in Yoyogi park this Sunday afternoon for a fabulous afternoon of hooping and happiness. If you are interested in learning a few hoop dance tricks, getting into the groove or just hanging out in the park please get in touch.

I am back from Sydney and now a qualified Hoop Dance teacher so I am looking to share the hoop love with you all.

Sunday will be very relaxed, just some moving and grooving. I am happy to share some beginner moves and tips and of course it is FREE!! (This offer won't last! ha ha) ;)

I will bring about 10 hoops but if you have your own please bring them along.
If you don't have your own check these babies out.

Bring what you like, wear something funky and throw your iPod in your bag to groove to the tunes you love! All other play things welcomed too of course so bring along your Poi or devil sticks, puppies or cute boys!

IF IT IS RAINY OR TOO WINDY I WILL POSTPONE IT FOR ANOTHER DAY so pray to the sun gods!

Come have some good, clean hoopy fun!

I will hang at the Harajuku main gates for about 10 minutes and then head further into the park. You can call or email anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...