Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rrrrrrrr! MEOW! Look At My New Paws! :-)

 Animal prints!? Me? - NEVER! Despite the fact that I have been born in a year of a Tiger under the sign of a Leo, I have never developed any taste for animal prints. I always thought that animal print is an almost definite overkill because at the end all you remember is print itself, not the person. For this reason along I insist that animal print must be worn only in two instances:
 1. If you are a blue leopard sitting on this fabulous tree designed by John Galliano OR  (much more attractive option) - in very strict moderation and only in the form of accessories. I dare you to prove  me otherwise.:-)
 Having all of the above said, I must confess: I am absolutely crazy in love with my new leopard print platforms by Zanotti. I have been wearing them for several days now unable to part with them even for a little while. They are AMAZING!
 Sky high, comfortable and so chic- exactly what a girl needs while hunting in the jungle of Fashion. :-) 
 I am discovering this Fall  so many new transformations with in myself it is almost like meeting entirely new person. For example: I am now a big ice-cream lover when before I simply could not care less about it. I have absolutely no idea how did I manage to live my life without ice-cream!
 My latest discovery is chocolate lace - I am absolutely in love with it! Finally, I am able to wear chocolate all over me when before I though that chocolate is simply not my color. :-)
Wondering if you have any discoveries about yourself lately? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...