Your Ad Here

Friday, November 19, 2010

My Recent Favorite Blogger - Eighties Spring.

i finally figured out how should i do this blogger series thing - i'm gonna post interviews for 5 days everyday every month. it means that for November, this is gonna be the last interview.
meet Nusardel. this guy is shocking: he's 12 (yes, TWELVE years old), looks like a twenty-something guy, and he's incredibly stylish. and surprisingly smart. 








Q: Who are you into the real life? (age, location, likes, dislikes, hobbies, job, studies, etc.)
I'm 12 and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm planning on becoming a fashion photographer. And though I can't get a job yet, I'm hoping my first one will be at somewhere like Burberry.

Q: What led you to start blogging?
Being able to speak my mind freely was one of the main reasons I started blogging. I also liked the fact that people might actually read what I write and that my knowledge and thoughts might help them.



Q: What are the biggest pros and cons of blogging for you?
Blogging is a huge thing, even though everyone takes it for granted. It's got the ability to spark controversy, or if you're not honest enough, bore people to death. I guess it's a pro when I've actually created my content, and it gives me a way to store my thoughts, almost like a notepad. The obvious con would be writing something interesting; I don't want my posts to sound like something out of a textbook, but at the same time, I want them to be based on fact.

Q: In real life, how would you describe yourself in terms of fashion? (style, favorite looks, favorite pieces of clothing, favorite designs, etc.)
Right now, I've got this huge thing for denim, and neutral colours. Most of the time, I try and add a bohemian touch to each of my outfits, without looking like a hippie. I also like to keep things cheap which is kind of hard considering I'm a brands kind of guy. At the moment, I'm obsessed with my canvas sneakers I recently bought and my Country Roadcardigan; if I go out, no matter what the weather, I'll most likely be in the two with a pair of denim shorts.

Q: Finally, how would you describe your blog in a few words?
My blog is a stupid, useless thing and I'm shocked people even read it. But they do, so I must be doing something right.


visit his blog, Eighties Spring. sadly, i can't specifically recommend any of his posts, 'cause it's pretty much a daily outfit blog, but all of his stuff are great despite their simplicity. thanks for everything, Nusardei, it was a pleasure to get to know you :) xo


so that's it of bloggers for this month, i hope you liked the first ummm season? of the series, and i encourage you to comment, comment, comment :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...