Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

7 little facts challenge*

Yesterday I got a cute little comment from Emily, who's very stylish blog is StilettoBeats. I was given a "Stylish Blogger Award" by her (yes, we're cheesy like that). Beautiful inside-out, she truly knows how to weave creativity & style in one blog.  I also love how her site has a shoe & music theme, providing just enough inspiration.* 


so the rules for the award are as follows:


1. Thank the person that gave you the award. -- Thank you Emily ;)
2. Name 7 facts about yourself -- [scroll down, below the photos]
3. Give the award to 7 stylish bloggers, & comment to let them know. [also below]




I provided links (which are italicized) leading to previous blog posts in my facts section.

1.I find L.A. to be full of charm & character, regardless of what people think about its "Hollywood" scene. 
- ideal name? Mel & middle name, Rose (as a tribute to Melrose)
- always ready to go to a good cafe -- (here's a post)

2. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite icon, because she's the epitome of class & charm.
- My favorite film is Breafast at Tiffany's, as mentioned here 

3. Sometimes I get caught up on wishing Carrie Bradshaw was not a fictional character. I'm utterly obsessed (here is my tribute, & also here)

4. I would do terrible things for nutella & cupcakes--preferably from Sprinkles


6. my fingers are always decorated with rings, & I never leave the house without a few on.

7. The biggest compliment I can ever recieve is in regard to creativity; I like to think I coveted this trait, ever since I could articulate as a toddler.

--

Here is a similar post I did, titled "my dream" with a cluster of photos & info*

--
Passing on the Challenge & Stylish Blogger Award to fellow bloggers:

1. Sol luxe-fix
7. Carol milk & mode

xo Maria*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...