Your Ad Here

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blackberry Peak: Crumbs Cupcakes


I haven't done a "peak through my blackberry pictures" post in a while, so here it is!
Cupcakes are my cup of love. Crumbs is conveniently located in the epicenter of Glendale. With a short drive, I cheat on my beloved Sprinkles with Crumbs, to satisfy my cupcake crave.  Although I tend to get the vanilla with vanilla icing, staring at the candy-covered sweets brings out my inner-child instantly. The icing is the most important touch, & deliciously compliments the taste of this spongey goodness. 
If you live in the Glendale area, I highly recommend it, because you don't have to indulge in your cupcake fix with a long drive to other cupcake bakeries in L.A. Try not to salivate staring at these photos ;)

- Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...