Your Ad Here

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inception

Although not a period drama, I loved this movie so much that I'd like to mention it here. Actually, I guess it qualifies as an entry based on the actors in it that have entertained us in previous period films.
First of all, there's Leo....ahhh, Leonardo DiCaprio (who stole countless hearts in The Titanic), as well as Joseph Gordon-Levitt (A River Runs Through It), Ellen Page (Pit Pony), Tom Hardy (Wuthering Heights), Ken Watanabe (Memoirs of a Giesha), Cillian Murphy (Girl with a Pearl Earring, Way We Live Now), Marion Cotillard (La Vie en Rose) and the iconic Michael Caine.

I posted more about it here on Quintessential Movies but thought I'd post this video here. They've provided a stream of Inception's movie premiere which includes interviews with the cast as well as a performance before the screening of some of the awesome music from the soundtrack by Hans Zimmer. The music gives me chills when I hear it!

It's a psychological thriller that is original and worth watching in my opinion. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Leo Dicaprio
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Marion Cotillard
Tom Hardy


Ken Watanabe
Ellen Page
Cillian Murphy



Webcam chat at Ustream

IMDb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...