Your Ad Here

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fifteen Years Ago . :-)

Fifteen years ago I was blessed with a miracle. A tiny little creature named Anastasia came into my life and changed it forever. My daughter was born on May 30Th of 1995 and to this day I can not understand how I was able to live without her before.. My biggest fan, my greatest inspiration, my angel and my very valuable advisor. :-)
Ever since Anastasia started to walk, she loved to dress up. Needless to say that her love for beautiful dresses, shoes, hats and fashion in general kept growing along with Anastasia.:-)
When Anastasia was smaller she dreamt about being a food and movie critic. She though that life is far more fun when all you do is watch movies and eat fabulous food and get pay for it. Well, OK, "ice-cream critic" was an option too. :-)
Here is few Anastasia's most favorite things at the age of 7: balloons, soap bubbles, confetti, color "blue", Disney, Power Puff girls, cotton candy and pandas. :-)
Here you see Anastasia at the age of 13 modeling one of my hats. No longer a little girl with blond hair she once was. :-)
Happy Birthday to you my darling! You make me so proud every single day. I am incredibly lucky to have you in my life, to have you as my daughter and to be able to share this journey with you.:-)
Anastasia and I decided to have little Birthday moment by sharing a beautiful breakfast Sunday morning in my rose garden .:-) I have asked her about her favorite things now and here they are: patent shoes with heels, Japan , anime drawings, Tim Burton, art lessons, gummy bears, kittens, travelling, friends, color "purple", books by Mark Twain, colored tights, "Green Day" and, oh, yes, pandas and penguins . :-)

Happy Birthday, my darling Anastasia!
P.S. Fashion drawing used in this post is done by Danny Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...