Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Sex And The City" Anyone? In Expectation Of The Sequel: Fabulous Hats :-)

This weekend I am throwing a fabulous Cosmopolitan party to celebrate the premier of "Sex And The City 2". I can not wait to see what Fabulous Four will do this time around. I can also hardly wait to see every detail of spectacular wardrobe of each of the girls.:-)
I have created this hat for my "Sex And The City" display for upcoming party ( click to see inlarged version). Photographed in my Atelier, this "Sex And The City" bombshell was so much fun to work with! Yes, it is made of feathers, pink and sequins. :-)
I decided to display this hats on piles of "Vogue" magazine. I should probably mention that this green martiny glasses will be changed to ruby red. I am still working on this display trying to perfect every little detail.
Here you can see work in progress. :-)
Here is what I love about "Sex And The City": complete and utter absence of boundaries when it comes to fashion. It is such a treat to see spectacular display of personal styles expressed through fashionable, stylish, outrageous choices in wardrobe.
This pink Winter hat is such a darling! I have a similar one in white. I just hope it will not fall apart because I have been wearing it every Winter since this episode aired God knows how long ago. :-)
This fabulous Chanel hat is one of my favorite hats out of entire series. So chic! It can be easily worn during the day with jeans and a pair of great heels.
This pill box hat is also by Chanel made of snow white mink with a perfect black silk bow on the back of it is also one of my favorites. I adore it! When "Sex And The City" held wardrobe sell out in NYC who do you think was a lucky girl to get it? Yes! Me! :-)As you know, there are millions of ways to wrap your scarf around your head turning it to a fabulous hat. :-) Simply perfect!
Newsboy hat is always a drop of an instant chic. I always recommend my clients to choose one in beautiful tweeds.
Combination of black velvet and pearls in a hat named boater (also by Chanel) stole my heart!:-)
Casual knitted beanie perhaps? Such a great way to wear it with Chanel booties.
This sequined soft beret, I thought, was such a great choice for this PJ's midnight outfit. Here is a perfect example of how mix and match unmixable and unmatchable. :-)
Trilby. Baby Sister of fabulous Fedora hat :-)Cloche. I do not know any other type of hat that can make a girl feel like a Lady. :-)
Patterned hat covered in stars (Chanel I suspect), floppy and elegant. :-)

Turban hat - the hat I wish ladies would have more appreciation for. There are so many types of turbans I should, probably, write a separate post about them. :-)

I can hardly believe it is already Wednesday! Wishing everybody wonderful the rest of the week. Stay fabulous!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...