Your Ad Here

Monday, March 1, 2010

today's trip



Celtic Rebels has often commented on the Twinkies from Zombieland and we talked of them last night. These twin keys were what I was twittering about while coming out of the subway this morning. When I raised my head I saw Jesse Eisenberg starring at me like "WTF". Does he follow my Tweets or something? What gives. It was a cryptic moment, we just looked at each other, but I didn't take the opportunity to ask a star a question. I'm so lame.

check out Celtic's Article

took my lunch break to replace my broken C string. Chelsea Guitars actually moved next door now to 224, but still has the same sign. Zeus is still holding a guitar. Yes it's on 23rd street. A guy named Dan owns the place, I think. Dan means Door etymologically.

knowing I was entering another dimension I took note of my surroundings. There was a sculpture identical to this tattoo and the entire place was covered in Guitars and framed Holographic artwork.


Donnie Darko

the only strings I have at home are .042 gauge
Classical Guitar
Chelsea Guitars
Center Galaxy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...