Your Ad Here

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sketch Club: The Fluffy Guy

Here's the Mark for this weeks Sketchclub. I'm trying to use these as a way to experiment and try out new things.
My approach this week was to sketch out the character, then use the lasso tool to cut out shapes to then fill with the paint bucket. Then I went into each flat shape with one extra shade to create some form. And finished it off by putting my original line work back on top with blend mode: soft light.
I'm actually quite happy the way it turned out! ... for now :P

And here are my sketches from the day. Not as happy with these, but hey, you have to do a lot of drawing before they get any good.

PS: This past Friday I was officially introduced on the Sketch Club Blog.
Thanks Marcelo :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...