Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Joke of Beatles Song | If Beatles was an IT engineer



I'm sure that all of you was familiar with the Beatles. the Beatles was a legendary band in the world, The Beatles was John Lennon, Paul Mcartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr AKA Richard Starjey, there's so many great song from the Beatles. like Let it be, Yesterday and also imagine (this is John Lennon's Song not the Beatles) well how if we change the lyrics of those song into an IT term.

Here's a joke of it. if the beatles was an IT engineer, if they were an IT engineer so this is the way they make the lyric of this song. actually i'm not mentioning the youngest IT engineer from macedonia named marko calasan. this is only a jokes.

Hint : try to sing this song with this lyrics and you will find that all the joke words was perfectly replaced the original one in the song.

Just joking.. well this is the Lyrics.. enjoy

YESTERDAY
By : Beatles

Yesterday,
All those backups seemed a waste of pay
Now my database has gone away
Oh I believe in yesterday.....

Suddenly,
There's not half the files there used to be
And there's a milestone hanging over me
The system crashed so suddenly
I pushed something wrong
What it was I could not say
Now all my data's gone and I long for yesterday-ay-ay-ay

Yesterday,
The need for back-ups seemed so far away
I knew my data was all here to stay
Now I believe in yesterday


IMAGINE
by : John Lennon

Imagine there's no Windows
It's easy if you try
No fatal errors or new bugs
To kill your hard drives

Imagine Mr. Bill Gates
Leaving us in peace!
Imagine never ending hard disks
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to delor wipe off
And no floppy too

Imagine Mr. Bill Gates
Sharing all his money
You may say I'm a hacker
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And your games will fit in RAM

Imagine 1-Giga RAM
I wonder if you can
No need for left-shifts or setups
And no booting again and again

Imagine all the systems
Working all life-time!
You may say I'm a hacker
But I'm not the only one
Maybe someday I'll be a kracker
And then I'll make Windows run....


LET IT BE
By : Beatles

When I find my code in tons of trouble
Friends and colleagues come to me
Speaking words of wisdom: Write in C
As the deadline fast approaches
And bugs are all that I can see
Somewhere, someone whispers: Write in C

Write in C, Write in C
Write in C, oh, Write in C
LOGO's dead and buried
Write in C

I used to write a lot of FORTRAN
For science it worked flawlessly
Try using it for graphics!
Write in C

If you've just spent nearly 30 hours
Debugging some assembly
Soon you will be glad to Write in C

Write in C, Write in C
Write in C, yeah, Write in C
BASIC's not the answer
Write in C
Write in C, Write in C
Write in C, oh, Write in C
Pascal won't quite cut it
Write in C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...