Your Ad Here

Friday, January 1, 2010

Trip to Indiana

I didn't get as much sketching in on this trip as I had initially planned but I was far too happily preoccupied spending as much quality time with my boyfriend as humanly possible. Which actually turned out even more than expected when our trip was primarily spent with him sick and me helping him not die while playing video games and asking every ten seconds "do you need anything."
So anyway these are some quick sketches I did while in airports or on planes. While we were waiting for take off I drew a quick view looking out the window. Intrigued by how the portals framed the landscape I tried to knock out some really fast thumbs while we were moving which proved more difficult than I previously realized, but here are the attempts. Enjoy! :]



























Trying to get this out and about sketching people under control. I need more practice, I'm so used to a model. I guess the animals at the Zoo are moving targets as well, I love me a challenge! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...