Your Ad Here

Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh, Sooooo Sad ! :-( My poor Miss Lanvin...

I am heartbroken! My beautiful Miss Lanvin Doll, the one I wanted most of all and waited for such a long time has, finally, arrived all the way from Lanvin boutique in Paris.
I thought of this Miss Lanvin as the most magical out of all Lanvin Dolls. She is so me! :-)
It arrived early last morning broken into thousands of little pieces. I was inconsolable! :-(
The replacement Lanvin Doll is on its way and this time,I hope, Postal Carrier will be more careful! The Doll is absolutely spectacular, even more beautiful in person, but I feel so sad that this one is broken...poor Miss Lanvin.
I decided, that instead of throwing it out (like it was suggested by the sales person) I will make a hat using the pieces from the broken Miss Lanvin . I will give it a second life, this idea makes me smile :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...