Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

To My Beautiful Mother :-). A Touch Of Personal.

Hat tribute "To My Mom" part of my "Russia Divine.Tribute" Collection 2009
Every so often, just like today, I feel especially far away from my Mom. I wish I could jump in the car and go visit her any time I want, spend an afternoon shopping or talking about everything and nothing over a cup of coffee... I miss her terribly, I do not think I can really express how much I miss her. She lives thousands of miles away from me in Russia...
My Beautiful Mom
My Mom always was and still is the most powerful force of inspiration in my life. A Lady of increadable style and grace, but above all the most kind and wonderful person I am blessed to have in my life. How did she manage to always look so stylish and have this brilliant smile on her face? - is beyond me. Those of you who know what it was like to live the USSR, probably, know what I mean...
Me, at the age of 1.5 :-)
She radiated beauty and she taught me how to enjoy simple things in life. :-)
Me at the age of 3 in mt very first hat.
She bought me my very first hat! Oh, what a hat it was, I felt like a little princess! I refused to take it off even when it was time to go to bed. :-)
Me, wearing Armani jacket and Irdj Moini amber and pearls ring.
She watched me grow up and become who I am today, encouraging and inspiring me. She held me through my tragedies and celebrated my victories. She is my biggest fan and believer in me. :-) . She always made me feel like no matter where I am - I have a warm place to return to. She made me feel safe, just like this :-)








Drawing by Danny Roberts.
I love you, Mom, and I am looking forward to your visit very much!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...