Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What the Bloody Hell, Part 2


Last month I said "what the bloody hell" to the fact that The Descent 2 was set to be released later this year. Now, thanks to my brother Troy's blog, I've see there's going to be an American version of Let the Right One In coming out. Argh. Troy pretty much says everything that needs to be said with his post here. All I can say is that I totally agree with Troy -- this seemed inevitable as the Twilight craze was bound to suck this brilliant, ambiguous Swedish horror film up into the vacuum of sucktitude that is American Remakes of Foreign Horror Films.

Oh well...I won't be seeing it. (And seriously, the guy that directed Colverfield? What a perfect choice to direct a film based on a quiet, understated horror film. Bleh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...