Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 9, 2009

This May Be the Only Time You See an Award Attached to the Name Hugo Stiglitz


J.D. of the always-interesting-to-read blog Radiator Heaven has tagged me with an award entitled: You Are a Great Read. I don't know where it came from and I don't know how long it's been going around, but hey, for maybe the first time in my life I've won something! Haha. Thanks J.D. for thinking so highly of the blog. I don't know if I'm supposed to pass this thing along too, but since that seems to be what people are doing with it I will gladly give this Great Read award to the following bloggers (I'll follow the recent Academy trend of naming 10 worthy candidates here):

Greg at Cinema Styles
Ryan at Medfly Quarantine
Bill at The Kind of Face You Hate
Rick at Coosa Creek Cinema
Pat at Doodad Kind of Town
Ed at Only the Cinema
Alexander at Coleman's Corner in Cinema
Sam at Wonders in the Dark
Jason at The Cooler
Jon at The Powerstrip


Congrats! You are all (more than) Great Reads and it isn't hyperbole when I say that every day I frequent your blogs I learn something new and understand film better than I did the day before. You've all made me a better film-goer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...