Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

FCUK FW07-08

FCUK kicking off this season, I would like to gush about the new FW07-08 FCUK collection. Once again they have exceeded my expectations for them and turned out some very pretty and trendy looking clothes this season. The ads actually makes me look forward to fall/winter, evoking images of ladylike elegance, sophistication and a hint of fun and funk. LOVE the whole look here, the hair, purple dress and ankle boots!!!The image of ladylike sophistication. I especially love the picture on the right, except I'm not sure the actual outfit of black turtleneck and long black skirt would do well in real life.... you'd have to be very tall and slim to pull it off.And here I just adore the beige cardigan. Its a coat cardigan but has the prettiness of a dress like at the same time!
And sigh.... these coats are sooooooo gorgeous. The grey coat on the left is classic and stylish, with the collar. And the black coat is chic and trendy with just the right details!
For now, I think I am going to go with these plain loose tees in different colors as I'm probably going to get the most mileage out of them this season, so buying it full priced would be worth it. Especially since I've finally decided that it was time to move on from my usual plain tees from Mango and Zara, these would be a nice little upgrade. The plain color with its simple but more flowy and elegant cutting is perfect for everyday wear to school.

Sigh, it feels like only yesterday that I gushed about their SS07 collection!

Image Credits: FCUK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...