Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

One big moulding pot

Coincidentally, I reacted in much the same way when I discovered that thick, yellow, black and brown wooly mould had taken up residence behind and under every piece of furniture that we own...

Again my reaction was very Miss Universe like, when I later discovered that after donning a mask, gloves and goggles then plunging into mould destruction well into the early hours of the morning, this may be a never ending battle in which the fungus wins and we move to drier land. Just like a beauty queen I took my cause seriously. I learnt something along the way too...according to our new industrial strength dehumidifier the humidity downstairs was sitting at a toasty 80% - that is higher than most countries in the world. For example the humidity in Mykonos today is a mere 53%, Venice is sitting at 61% as is Barcelona, no mould there I bet.
If I was mould I would live in our apartment too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...