Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 23, 2006

i love tokyo but i am glad to go (for a while)

Coming back to a dank and dreary city after six days of the most intense rainfall I or for that matter, Nigata has experienced did not make for high spirits. As the skyscrappers and smog came into view I felt the slightest pang of something. Perhaps it was excitment, perhaps relief but it certainly wasn't the once felt rush of eagerness to get my claws into Tokyo.
With my mind on other things and other places my passion for this city has been put out by the endless rain, the need to buy a $A 500 dehumidifier to keep the wet away and stop the mould from growing and my current lack of lustre for all things ridiculous (like this calorie off aloe vera chu hi - 4% alcohol but only half the calories....I had to buy it for a photo op. Taste review: A mixed taste much like cat's piss and alkaseltzer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...