Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vicki Gunvalson Previews New Season of The Real Housewives of Orange County

Vicki Gunvalson Previews New Season of The Real Housewives of Orange County

The Real Housewives of Orange County return tomorrow night. What can viewers expect from the cast that kicked off this Bravo franchise? Referring to new co-stars Peggy Tanous and Fernanda Rocha, Vicki Gunvalson tells TV Guide:

"Each time we get a new cast member, I open my arms and I don't have preconceived notions about them, I just hope we can all get along and that was the case this year. It was just a good blend and a good fit and I was really excited about that. No drama on that end from me, so that was good. There may be some with the other girls, but I stood clear of it."

Vicki Gunvalson Photograph

Will Vicki Gunvalson still be feuding with Tamra? She says:

"I'm her friend, I love her and I want the best for her. She's in a great place now and she's extremely happy and that you'll see this season... I knew Tamra was in a tough place. She had Simon telling her that it was my fault. I knew it wasn't. I had nothing to do with their marriage woes."

And Vicki's take on Alexis Bellino?

"I've got nothing against Alexis. I think she's very sweet, but I think she's always ready to pick a fight and I'm not. She's always trying to prove a point with me or prove she's a businesswoman; it's like, 'Good for you.' I don't want to cause a fight. She's just a little bit harder to get along with. She brings dirt up a lot. I don't want to be around that. She's just somebody I work with and that's about it."


thehollywoodgossip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...